About Patriot Placements
Patriot Placements is committed to serving the military community by working with the business community to promote job placement and economic independence to our nation’s heroes and their spouses.
Candidate Experience Associate (Volunteer)
The Candidate Experience Associate will play an integral role in Patriot Placements by contacting and working directly with candidates as a liaison to gather HR program feedback and improve the overall candidate experience with our services.
Manager of HR Services
5 - 10 hours per week depending on your schedule
- Contact candidates on a consistent periodic basis throughout the entire job placement process.
- Provide weekly updated candidate feedback to the Manager of HR and the CEO.
- Work closely with HR Associates and the Manager of HR to help meet the needs of candidates.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager of HR Services.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in HR, Recruiting, Coordinator or Liaison role.
- Degree in HR, Recruiting or a related field
- Possess a high attention to detail and listen effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills.
- The ability to follow-up in a timely manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to write clearly and informatively.
- A clear and timely communicator who is highly self-motivated.
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment