To assist in the cultivation and care of the house residents Rejuvenating Women by providing a safe and secure, trauma-informed environment that builds a healthy community.
- Oversight of Residents in the house
- Check periodically to verify that all Residents not signed out are present. Report any problems or non-compliance to the supervisor.
- Check on Resident activities in the house to ensure they are appropriately engaged in assigned duties or studies.
- Report any unusual Resident behaviors to supervisor for follow-up.
- Supervision of Residents away from the house.
- Administrative/Program Duties
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training