Administrative Assistant Volunteer- St. Joseph Place
DONATE TO THIS
18 people are interested
Catholic Charities needs an assistant for 4+ hours per week to help staff at affordable Senior Retirement Community in a peaceful, wooded setting in southwest Fulton County.
Hours are flexible but must be during the week day(Monday through Friday) and between 9 AM and 4:30 PM.
The right candidate will be comfortable talking to prospective residents on the phone, emailing via Outlook, and working with Excel spreadsheets. The Volunteer Administrative Assistant provides administrative support, including data entry, letter composition, filing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, word processing and other tasks.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Interact with tenants in the office and over the phone in a friendly and polite manner
- Log maintenance issues and notify Property Manager
- Update logs for appliance and component replacement
- Notify tenants of maintenance appointments via phone
- Maintain the waiting list of potential tenants, and write letters notifying potential tenants of vacancies
- Schedule site tours with Property Manager and potential tenant(s)
About Catholic Charities Atlanta
2401 Lake Park Drive, SE, Smyrna, GA 30080, US
To provide help and create hope for those in need through professional services that help eliminate barriers to self sufficiency, stabilize families, and transform lives.
Catholic Charities Atlanta is an advocate and friend for individuals and families facing adversity. We provide a holistic combination of accredited social services life skills education, counseling, family stabilization, and immigration legal services that remove barriers to self-sufficiency and wholeness.
Our services are tailored for the unique circumstances of the people we serve, and our impact is real and measurable. We are faith-based and serve our neighbors professionally, compassionately, in multiple languages and regardless of background.
2973 Butner Road SWAtlanta, GA 30331
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Elder care
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible during business hours
- Microsoft Office suite, good communication skills, patient, friendly, interest in serving low-income