Our organization is in great need of a talented person with educational, work experience or both in the areas of event planning, for small to medium size events for a non-profit.
The person volunteering would need to commit to handling these events about twice yearly for the non-profit. Volunteer hours will vary depending on the event.
Only serious inquiries, please!
Please see full description below:
Volunteer Event Coordinator Primary Duties:
Organize and plan small to medium fundraisers/events, from start to finish, on behalf of the organization.
Corroborate all aspects of events/fundraisers with the director and other staff as directed
This includes but not limited to:
- Recruiting and managing volunteers pertaining to the event
- Invitee lists
- Assist with Promotional material
- Obtaining sponsorship to help alleviate organization costs
- Maintain all records pertaining to the event/fundraiser including funding/expense
- Event Management
- Strategic Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21