ProHealth is seeking volunteers for client in Citrus Heights (and surrounding cities)
Volunteers are the Heart of Hospice. Consider bringing a smile to someone with your presence.
What you'll do (and not limited to):
- Spend time visiting with our clients to provide friendship, support and companionship.
- Listen to or play music
- Read aloud or together
- Participate in creative arts activities and games
- Provide care giver relief visits (if applicable) for primary caregivers (scheduled appointments as needed)
- And more.....
- Age 21 years or older
- Submission of a background check (paid by ProHealth)
- TB test/Chest Xray & Drug Screen (paid by ProHealth)
- Completion of Volunteer orientation
- Flexible schedule to allow for weekly visits.
For More information, please contact our Director of Volunteer Services
ProHealth Home Care is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, one patient at a time. Over the past decade, ProHealth has brought quality healthcare home for thousands of patients in our community with a keen focus on personalized care.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months or longer
- flexible schedule to allow for weekly client visits.