Morning hours: Brew morning coffee. Keep the inventory of needed disposables, coffee, creamer, etc. Keep counter neat. Tidy up tables and lobby literature. Turn the television on. Sweep lobby floor as needed. Help maintain lobby bulletin board up to date.
Afternoon/Evening hours: Wash out coffee pots at the end of the day. Clean up tables and counter. Organize any lobby literature. Advise if anything is low or depleted from inventory. Turn the television off. Sweep lobby floor as needed.
* Reliable person needed.
* Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and other personnel.
* Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 10 pounds.
* Be able to volunteer a minimum of two hours at a time.
* Volunteer needed from Monday through Friday, but the schedule can be flexible.
* Several volunteers are needed to assure coverage.
* Preferably, 18 years of age or older, but someone younger will be considered.
* Perfect opportunity for someone who wants to contribute to the community needs to accomplish some service hours and/or is retired.
* Morning shift needs to report by 9 AM.
* Afternoon shift needs to report between 3 and 3:30 PM.
Not all skills and qualifications are necessary.
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment