The Salvation Army needs volunteers to assist with our After School Program providing homework instruction to students aged between 6-12 years old. Volunteers may also be required to lead or help with educational activities.
Complete CHRI - Criminal History Records Information Finger Printing Requirement (The Salvation Army will provide the information required to complete the fingerprinting request) NO COST TO VOLUNTEER www.bioapplicant.com/nj
All Volunteers must provide a copy of a Health Physical from a Doctor stating that they are in good health. This can be provided by their primary doctor, an urgent care, or even the campus medical facility.
All Volunteers must get a TB-Tuberculosis Test done before beginning work with the children.
This can be provided by their primary doctor, an urgent care, or even the campus medical facility.
Complete State required childcare Background Check CARI -Child Abuse Record Information (The Salvation Army will provide the information required to complete the background check) NO COST TO VOLUNTEER
Volunteer must enjoy working with children and previous experience working with children would be a plus. Volunteer must be able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Receptionist - The Salvation...
- Food Pantry Assistant -New...
- Food Pantry Assistant and Food...
- Front Desk, Administrative help-...
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Salvation Army bell ringer
- Food Pantry Assistant- Vineland
- ESL Instructor-Newark
- After school homework/ reading...
- Soup Kitchen Aide- Atlantic City
- Teen school project
- Seasonal organizational...
- Christmas Intake Assistant ...
- After School Program Tutor-...
- Guitar/Piano Teacher
- Sponsor a Food Drive
- Receptionist-Bound Brook Temple
- Receptionist - Red Bank Corps
- Social Media Volunteer