About Patriot Placements
Patriot Placements is committed to serving the military community by working with the business community to promote job placement and economic independence to our nation’s heroes and their spouses.
The Team Recruiter will play an integral role in Patriot Placements by reporting to the Manager of HR Services
with updates on volunteer position postings, as well as the successful completion of other recruitment functions as designated.
Manager of HR Services
5 - 10 hours per week depending on your schedule
- Monitors trends for sites to post P2 volunteer opportunities to.
- Creates and monitors all P2 volunteer job posting site logins.
- Creates and monitors all P2 volunteer job postings.
- Monitors our posts for qualifying volunteer applicants.
- Reviews resumes for qualifying applicants.
- Will work closely with the Manager of HR Services
- to screen potential qualifying applicants.
- Assists in fostering relationships which may lead to job orders, sponsorship or donation.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager of HR Services.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Recruiting functions with an emphasis on full cycle recruiting and job placement.
- Degree in Management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to write clearly and informatively.
A clear and timely communicator who is highly self-motivated.
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment