Marketing Team Members are an integral part of the chapter’s ability to communicate with local community members and organizations. They play a large part in shaping ChickTech’s marketing and implementation strategy, not to mention having a lot of fun!
The perfect candidate for a Marketing Team Member will be kind, entrepreneurial, creative, trustworthy, has marketing training and experience, has previous personal volunteer experience, is passionate about empowering girls and women in technology, and is able to make a sustained, long-term commitment.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate strong writing and editing skills
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills
- Capable of thinking creatively and analytically
- Conduct independent research into target market
Key responsibilities include:
- Create design assets for ChickTech OC events and social media
- Assist in production of any print or digital collateral needed
- Organize content library
- (Optional) Assist in event coverage for ChickTech OC
This volunteer role would require 3-5 hours per week.
For more any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact email@example.com
- Graphic Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-5 hours/week
- ChickTech Volunteer Coordinator
- High School Volunteer...
- Finance Director - ChickTech...
- Finance Director - Orange County
- High School Program Director
- High School Communications...
- High School Workshop Lead...
- Workshop Lead - Orange County:...
- Teaching Assistants for Tech...
- ChickTech High School...
- Volunteer Manager
- ChickTech Workshop Manager
- Volunteer Coordinator, Chicktech...
- Exhibit Table Volunteer at...
- Chapter Director - Atlanta
- Graphic Design/Photography...
- Marketing Co-Director - Orange...
- ACT-W Website Manager
- High School Community Engagement...
- ChickTech Event Manager