Please apply here: https://wgli.org/open-positions/
Duration: 1 year
Schedule: 5-10 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
The Partnership Development Representative is responsible for formulating, implementing and managing a broad-based partnership plan - targeting corporations, academic and women's community service organizations. You will work closely with the VP of Marketing and Business Development, Programs and Marketing Director to identify partnership strategy, outreach, and the partnership user journey.
What you will do
- Help develop and manage- identification, cultivation, solicitation, and help identify value stream strategies for partners, based on current plan
- Cultivate and solicit partnership prospects; establish and manage relationships with partnerships and help identify recognition events to ensure partnership acknowledgment, stewardship, and public recognition.
- Contribute to the development and strategies to attain visibility including but not limited to community relations and external communications
- Contribute to developing a national outreach plan, that includes use of events, collateral materials, social media, etc.
You have these skills
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
- Four to six years related experience or equivalent.
- Proven track record with partnership programs
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively in writing
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook
- Ability to analyze financial data and complete detailed forms and reports
The right person for this job is ethical, resourceful, creative, and has the ability to build relationships.
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
- Resource Development / Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment