Health 4 Humanity, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit research organization that aims to empower and improve the confidence and leadership skills of young professionals by learning, growing, and contributing. We believe the world can be a better place by 1) improving individual's confidence and awareness 2) doing (making ideas come true) and experiencing 3) connecting and surrounding with like-minded professionals for strong connections and a supportive network. Every week and month we have seminars, events, activities, and workshops that trainees can join to connect and do what makes them feel good and confident.
We are looking for passioned and experienced professionals who share the same passion to join our board and director team. We are looking for guidance and support for running a nonprofit, business strategy, business planning and anything else that can kickstart our program. A brief description of our expected teams and functions.
Things happening on a daily to weekly basis
- Affirmation and support from other group members
- Accountability buddy for checking in
- Brainstorm ideas and contributions on the street
Things happening on a monthly basis
- Seminars and workshops regarding relationships and personal growth
- Online learning and/or reading in a group setting
- Connect and meet with mentors for professional development
- Dancing and singing parties at least 1-2 times a month
- Yoga and meditation practice indoor or outdoor
- Attending and exploring local events, fairs, festivals, museums, and/or parades to learn, connect and have fun
- Assist or perform at local facilities (elders, youth, hospitals, shelters
Speaking Team: Trainees will meet with professional mentors once every 2 weeks to learn techniques to improve their public speaking and presentation skills. Trainees will then host their own speaking events every 2-3 weeks for hands-on practice and feedback. The goal is to improve the confidence, organizing, communication, and leadership skills by sharing everyone’s unique knowledge and experience.
Activity & Contribution Team: Trainees will contact local facilities to provide help and joy to the community. Trainees will brainstorm, organize and host weekly to monthly events that put professionals and members together to learn and connect. Trainees will design and create fun and interactive volunteering opportunities to increase the joy and awareness of the community.
Volunteer Recruitment & Management Team: Trainees will host 1-2 networking or recruiting events to recruit new volunteers and trainees. Trainees will manage and monitor other volunteers and trainees' progress and attendance. Trainees will look for suitable locations for hosting events and meetings.
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months commitment
- Have at least one year of relevant experience