Volunteers are needed for the Annual PFF Walk taking place in Central Park on Saturday, June 23rd.
The PFF Walk is the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation’s national fundraising event with walks taking place in New York, Chicago, and Washington, D.C. Join us as we unite the community, raise funds, build awareness, and sustain vital programs that help people with PF and their families live better lives.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- General Setup: Help set up tables, chairs, signs and other miscellaneous items
- Tear Down: Help take down and pack up tables, chairs, signs, and other miscellaneous items after the Walk concludes
- Registration: Welcome & register walkers
- T-Shirt Distribution: Help pass out T-shirts to walkers
- Course Marshalls: Help direct walkers along the walk route
- Food Distribution: Prepare and hand out food and beverages to walkers
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment