We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a global online community of individuals and NGOs coming together to change the world.
We connect people from across the world who care about the same causes and enable them to collaborate online to develop projects with NGOs that make change happen.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world and by becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen.
To administrate our Salesforce platform and help us automate and better manage our pool of Changemakers and Projects, working closely with all interested parties.
- Administrate the Salesforce platform, enhance and tailor it to the needs of the organization and the community.
- Understand company procedures, organisational objectives and come up with suggestions for improvements.
- Document the workflows, where possible.
- Manage user accounts, deal with SSO, two-factor authentication and certificate problems.
- Troubleshooting email campaigns, workflows and approval cycles.
- Fixing data records that are for some reason inaccessible to users.
- Work with members of the team to keep data in sync and ensure data integrity.
- Run and store the weekly snapshot of the system data and attachments.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics.
- Outstanding ability to take on multiple tasks.
- Fluency in English.
The time commitment is at least 8 hours per week, plus any additional time you are able to offer.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- The time commitment is at least 8 hours per week
- Marketing Executive
- Chief Operating Officer
- HR Manager
- Project Manager- Universities
- Social Media Manager
- PR Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Head of Finance
- Project Manager- Blog
- Salesforce Administrator
- Bid Writer
- .NET Web Developer
- Community Manager
- Data Analyst
- Java Web Developer
- Cause Researcher
- International Ambassador