Cincinnati Reds Community Fund Volunteer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
100 Joe Nuxhall WayCincinnati, OH 45202
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is the promotion and sale of Reds Community Fund Split the Pot tickets to fans throughout the ballpark.
- Responsible for set-up and tear down of all Reds Community Fund Split the Pot related materials at the beginning and conclusion of each home game.
- Volunteers will be asked to volunteer from an hour before the start of the game until the end of the 6th inning.
- The fundraiser takes place at all 81 home games. Volunteers can sign up for one game or multiple games.
- At the end of a shift, volunteers will be given a meal voucher and are able to watch the remainder of the game
- Must have an available schedule that will allow the ability to nights, weekends & holidays.
- Must present self in a professional manner to interact with fans of all ages, sponsors and game day guests.
- Must have the ability to handle and coordinate large groups of people in secure and sensitive areas.
- Must be an energetic self-starter with an outgoing personality and be customer-service driven.
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
- Volunteer may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- Work is performed outside at Great American Ballpark and may include heavy amounts of walking and climbing stairs.
- Adhere to Cincinnati Reds policies and procedures.
- Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Community Fund Organization.
- Community Outreach
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 hours
Report this opportunity