Unlocking Potential Coaches are experienced professional coaches and advisors that have been trained on the Unlocking Potential Leadership Framework TM. UP coaches work directly with non-profit leaders, sharing their skills and experience to develop the leadership and problem-solving capacity of non-profit leaders in their communities.
- Are paired with a working group of 6 to 10 staff from a specific non-profit organization for a six-month engagement following the staff’s completion of an Unlocking Potential leadership lab.
- Facilitate six monthly 3 to 4-hour group coaching sessions with members of the organization's working group.
- Support the members of the organizations working group to practice, apply, develop, and review the characteristics, behaviors, disciplines, and tools of leadership, including:
- Humility, empathy, collaboration, seeing possibilities, courage, character
- Current / future state analysis
- Leadership Framework TM
- Communications plan
- Implementation plan
- Help implement and revise the organization’s strategic plan, metrics, current/future state, and other plans, documents, and ideas developed at the Leadership Lab.
- Help the organization develop behaviors and processes to track its progress against the goals set at the Leadership Lab, supporting participants as they identify gaps and develop solutions to stay on track.
- Life Coaching
- Problem Solving
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Once 1 or 2 days; 3 to 4 hrs/Month 3 to 6 Months
- Training: Three 1-hour group sessions, 1 hour individual coaching session, monthly 1 hour call