On Saturday, June 2, 2018, the Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence will host its 15th Annual Race Away from Domestic Violence. The Race will start and finish at the West Plaza of City Market in downtown Indianapolis. Critical to our success is the help of our volunteers who help with registration, course direction, water stops, rest and recuperation area, and children's activities.
Volunteer requirements are as follows:
* Report time is no later than 7 am on Race morning.
* Volunteer duties will end no later than 11 am.
* Dress code; volunteers who still have their ICADV Volunteer shirt are asked to wear that, along with khaki shorts or pants and comfortable shoes. If you do not have an ICADV Volunteer shirt, you will receive one at check in. Comfortable shoes are a MUST.
* All volunteers will be asked to participate in an orientation meeting (either in person or conference call) on Thursday, May 31.
If you have any questions about volunteering or the race, please contact Theresa Stites at email@example.com
You can register online at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F9GMSGD
- Event Management
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- This is a one-time, early morning event.