Spirit of Provident Gala Committee
1 person is interested
Assist with planning and execution of the Spirit of Provident Gala, Provident’s largest annual fundraiser on Saturday, February 9, 2019 in any of the following ways:
- Solicit sponsorships ranging from $1,750 to $25,000
- Solicit donations in any amount
- Accompany Provident staff at solicitation meetings, as appropriate
- Secure items for the silent auction, help with auction descriptions and packaging
- Assist with Gala marketing - Calendar postings, social media, press releases
- Secure items for the live auction
- Provide input in planning activities surrounding the Gala: graphic design, decor, theme, keynote speaker and award winner selection
- Provide physical support (moving materials and set-up) for the Gala: day before, day of
- Attend the event, and act as Provident ambassador
- Provide follow-up support (thank you calls, donor visits, send acknowledgement letters) following the event
Time commitment will vary, depending upon the specific task(s). Solicitations will be done with guidance from and in conjunction with Provident staff. Most meetings and solicitations will be made in the time frame of August, 2018 - January 2019. Meetings will be held quarterly in 2018 through October, Monthly in November and December and bi-weekly in January and February. Some meetings are face to face, and some are conference calls. Meeting length is 60-90 minutes.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2650 OliveSaint Louis, MO 63103
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- periodic meetings over a 6 month time frame
- prior event planning experience preferred