HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! PATIENT & OFFICE HELP NEEDED.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
Bristol Hospice is the leader in the Hospice industry! Come VOLUNTEER your time with us. You can either share your time with a Hospice patient providing companionship - at home, ALF's, Nursing Homes, Memory Care Units. or come work in our office. We need a recptionist and admin help.
To qualify you must pass a:
- Background check (paid for by Bristol)
- Drug test and TB test (paid for by Bristol)
- On line Relias training modules
- Patient Companion's must hold a CPR card (paid for by Bristol)
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Drivers license or ID / If you drive, provide current Auto insurance
- Bus line transportation ok if it works for you.
If you are interested in helping us out, working for the best, then I eagerly awaite your reply. JOIN TODAY!
We'll work with your schedule.
2849 Paces Ferry Road SESuite 380Overlook 1 BuildingAtlanta, GA 30339
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- office- at least 4 hours or more per shift.
- 1 hour visits for patient companionship