Thank you for your interest in partnering with Habitat for Humanity of Snohomish County’s for the planning of our 2018 Auction. We are seeking motivated, passionate, engaging, and detail-orientated individuals to serve on our events committee in the areas of sponsorship, registration, communication, marketing and advertising, and decorations.
Auction Committee Goal:
To raise funds for our Twin Creeks Village and Gold Bar build projects through the auctioning of live, silent, and raffle items.
Length of Commitment:
Monthly 1-2 hour committee meetings between April and November 2018
Maintain weekly or biweekly communication to coordinate and track progress of monthly assignments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in day of event activities: prepare auction item displays, manage volunteer assignment chart
- Serve on one or more subcommittee: sponsorship, registration, communication, marketing and advertising, and decorations.
- Assist with procuring auction donations, sponsorships, wineries, and breweries.
- Manage logistical details: auction catalog, software, decorations, registration, etc.
- Contribute to promotion of event through ticket sales, flyer displays, social media posting, etc.
- Handle post event details: thank you cards, evaluation meeting, etc.
- Resource Development / Management
- Project Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training