Share a one to one mentoring experience with a High School in DC! Do you want to EMPOWER a DC student by supporting their skills development and encouraging their exploration of both colleges and careers?
IF SO, WE NEED YOU!
Mentors must be at least 21 years old and have a 4 year degree.
FLEXIBLE MENTORING SCHEDULE:
- Meet with your mentee 2x a month
- Call/email your mentee 1x each week
- Communicate with staff 1x bi-weekly
- Support your mentee for at least 1 year
- Ongoing training
- Mentor Networking
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the mentor application at http://bit.ly/CpeMentor .
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 4 year degree
- Stop, Drop and Mentor!
- Begin the Summer With A Mentee
- Inspire Others On The Month Of...
- Looking for Future Mentors!!
- Mentor D.C Students!!!!
- Welcome the Month With A Mentee
- Become a May Mentor!
- July, Fireworks, Mentor- Mentor...
- Mentor A Young King!
- Be The Mentor You Wish You Had!!
- Become a Mentor in May...Make a...
- Sparks Someone Life By Mentoring!
- Become a Mentor and Make a...
- We Love the Summer But We Love...
- Mentor Young Queens/Kings Within...
- Help the Youth Succeed By...
- Help A Child Get Where You Are!
- Mentoring WORKS! Mentor a DC...
- Mentor. Just Do It ✓
- Gain a Mentor Before JULY!