The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Position Type: Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full-time job)
Seeking approvals on strategic issues on monthly basis and when required. Assisting Board in strategic planning and in identifying annual strategic priorities. Tracking progress of project activities and presenting reports to the board. Should attend the team meetings and board meetings regularly. Should have passion for serving community. Should be reliable. Should have a sense of humor. Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy. Co-ordination and accountability. Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging of resources within the team and with other teams. Ensuring that the strategies and goals in each function are coordinated.
Should be able to consult the managers about the projects. Show capability of monitoring the complete lifecycle of multiple projects. Should be able of handling complete feedback from all the team members. Shall have the capability to give feedforward to the board and add to the organizational development
Should be able to facilitate on-job training to team members as & when required. Specific Responsibilities:
Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies. Directs technological research by studying organizational goals, strategies, practices, and user projects. Manage all IT aspects of Corporate Projects and complete projects by coordinating resources with team members. Conduct system audits of technologies implemented. Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures. Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 2+ years of experience in the field. Ideal candidates will have experience in finance, strategic planning and project management. A background in management consulting and/or non-profit management is strongly preferred. Specific Requirements (Skills and Abilities):
* Willingness to take initiatives.
* Strong program management skills. Candidates with PMP training a plus.
* Excellent in communication and presentation.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Must attend weekly meeting on Wednesdays on a regular basis.
* Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 1 year.
* Leadership development opportunities.
* Networking opportunities
* Satisfactory volunteering experience.
* Group based learning
* Must be willing to commit 1+ year.
* Attend weekly team meetings: 2 in person and 2 conference calls each month.
* Minimum 5 hours [excluding meeting time].
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/] or register with us through [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- BPM-Office 365 Account Admin
- IT Project Manager
- Associate Director - Practice...
- Project Manager ? Salesforce
- Sr. Associate (Strategy...
- HR Strategy Consulting Manager
- Salesforce Developer
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager ? Project...
- Manager, Competency ? Practice...
- Sr. Associate - Digital Marketing
- Manager - Digital Marketing
- Sr. Associate - Client Management
- Sr. Associate - Client Acquisition
- Manager - Client Management
- Associate Director - Project...
- Associate Director - Client...