Information Technology - Web, Digital & IT Tools/Apps Manager (IT411)
The CLASS Consulting Group
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type:Volunteering(All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- A nalyze the structure and flow of CLASS ’ work to identify possible application solutions.
- D evelop application strategies and handle tasks of deploying various software applications to make the business more efficient and successful.
- Defined and delivered application development
- Manage application software implementation and upgrades .
- Troubleshoot software problems to provide technical support and problem resolution related to business application software systems.
- C reate, develop and oversee protocols and procedures for any new software that is introduced to the organization .
- L ead and facilitat e training to users .
Education Qualification & Experience
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated ; Certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
- Experience with database management , i nformation system troubleshooting. and preparing workflow analyses.
- Substantial experience in working with TCP/IP and network securit y.
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with p roject management principles.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- M inimum 1+ year of commit ment for the unpaid / pro - bono position .
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in - person and 2 conference calls .
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time] .
- C ontinuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities .
- Networking opportunities .
- Group based learning .
- Satisfactory volunteering experience .
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link:(https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General). Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.