DONATE TO THIS
44 people are interested
Information Technology - Office 365 and SharePoint Administrator & Developer (IT410)
ORGANIZATION: The CLASS Consulting Group
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
44 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO - Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type:Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid).Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
- Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.
- Quickly understand the current environment and provided recommendationsto improve the infrastructure software.
- Lead the design, build, and support of cost-effective and scalable IT systems and applications to enable business productivity and growth for CLASS.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to gather technology requirements and act as a solution consultant.
- Assist in tracking, implementation and inventory of IT Infrastructure software.
- Support and architect core IT services such as Office 365, SharePoint online, backups, security and network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot IT issues in a collaborative team environment and provide excellent customer service to our internal clients.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience administering O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment.
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support is a plus.
- Progressive multi-site systems engineering and administration experience in small to medium sized organizations is preferred.
- Previous experience with MS Exchange Administration (Anti-Spam, Archiving, Remote Wiping), Directory Synchronization (DirSync) and Active Directory (AD) integration.
- Demonstrable design, implementation, engineering and operational support capabilities in the following technical disciplines:Windows and Mac OS, Office365, NetworkingSecurity, Cloud Computing.
- Strong understanding of day-to-day functionality in Microsoft services like Skype, Lync, Yammer, One Drive, Exchange, and Active Directory
- Troubleshooting various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility.
- General knowledge of networking - IP, DNS, SMTP
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: Virtual [MS Teams]
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link:(https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General). Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 11, 2023
- IT Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- IT Consulting
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Security / Network Administration