The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Position Type: Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full-time job)
Serve as primary Office 365 administrator, 700 user environments. Lead meetings to Office 365 changes MS releases around each Office 365 product including Ex-change Online, Skype for Business, SharePoint, etc. Lead activities around Office 365 licensing. Monitoring Develop and maintain Office 365 technical roadmaps with Office 365 product owners. Maintain and update Office 365 governance documentation with Office 365 product owners. Maintain PowerShell scripts used to manage\support the Office 365 environment. Maintain and document the Office 365 test tenant environment. Should have passion for serving community. Should be reliable. Should have a sense of humor. Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
Specific Skills and Responsibilities:
Strong Office 365 Administration skills. Good presentation and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively across multiple constituencies to support organizational objectives. Subject matter expertise relevant to assigned business area / function. Strong analytical skills especially in Office 365. Well organized with the ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously. Good interpersonal and collaboration skills, ability to influence others.
* Leadership development opportunities.
* Networking opportunities
* Satisfactory volunteering experience.
* Group based learning
* Must be willing to commit 1+ year.
* Attend weekly team meetings: 2 in person and 2 conference calls each month.
* Minimum 5 hours [excluding meeting time].
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/] or register with us through [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- BPM-Office 365 Account Admin
- IT Project Manager
- Associate Director - Practice...
- Project Manager – Salesforce
- Sr. Associate (Strategy...
- HR Strategy Consulting Manager
- Salesforce Developer
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager – Project...
- Manager, Competency – Practice...
- Sr. Associate - Digital Marketing
- Manager - Digital Marketing
- Sr. Associate - Client Management
- Sr. Associate - Client Acquisition
- Manager - Client Management
- Associate Director - Project...
- Associate Director - Client...
- Director – Client Relations