In as little as one hour a week, you could make a huge difference for a hospice patient and their family. We are seeking people who are willing to spend time talking, playing games, or maybe just sitting with a patient. No experience is needed, we will offer training and will walk alongside you as you begin this journey. Today could be the start of something big as you discover how much of a difference you can make.
Let us help you be a difference maker in your community.
Disclaimer: We are sorry but we can not accept any court ordered community service.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We want you Flint!
- Bring a smile to seniors in Caro
- Help Lapeer seniors!!
- Share smiles with seniors in...
- Hugs needed for hospice patients...
- Make a difference in Caro
- What are you doing today?
- Volunteer in Flushing
- Helping hands needed for seniors...
- We want you Jackson!
- Make a difference in the life of...
- Hospice Patient Visitor in Davison
- Come read and put together...
- Help a senior in Saginaw!
- Office Volunteers for Hospice in...
- What are you doing today Ann...
- Bring a smile to seniors in Bay...
- Make a difference with seniors...
- Caring Hearts Needed for Hospice...
- Helping hands with seniors in...