As part of our 150th anniversary celebration, we have invited the community to a Youth Development Walk and Pancake breakfast.
1) The walk begins at 8am. We could use about a dozen people stationed on the walk route to support attendees the walk route (1.5 mile or 3 mile loop).
2) We would also love for several volunteers to support the needs of the pancake breakfast attendees.
Following the Walk and Breakfast ...
3) There is some opportunity for additional volunteering at our Healthy Kids Day Event which begins at 10am
4) Our Adult Triathlon event will also appreciate volunteers that begins at 11am - with setup prior to start. (Look for separate volunteer opportunity with details)
We will need to do a background check so please complete the paperwork now and include a copy of photo ID. http://saginawymca.org/about-the-y/give/volunteer/
Learn More About the Day: http://saginawymca.org/healthy-kids-day-and-more/
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Completed Form and Photo ID http://saginawymca.org/about-the-y/give/volunteer/