Seeking volunteer for position of Social Media Director with the Nova Initio Foundation, a 501(c)3, grass-roots organization based in Morristown, New Jersey, and dedicated to advancing appreciation of the arts across communities and to supporting emerging artists throughout the State.
Should be adept at and interested in social media networking via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.
Willing and able to:
- Volunteer a few hours per month to maintain and update internet accounts, disseminate
information on recent achievements, membership recruitment, current and upcoming activities.
- Assist Foundation in preparing for and hosting live, fundraising events.
Attendance at monthly Executive Committee meetings is recommended but not required.
- May work remotely and collaborate with Foundation colleagues via teleconference or Webex.Ideal opportunity for high school students, college students, retirees, and others interested in community service.Interested parties, please contact:
- Dr. Donna Vining
- The Nova Initio Foundation
- 18 MacCulloch Avenue973-580-5178
- Morristown, New Jersey 07960
- EIN: 49 - 5312100
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 17
- One to Three Hours Per Month
- May Work Remotely