Volunteer for NJ Arts Nonprofit
11 people are interested
Seeking a volunteer with a passion for advancing and supporting the arts in New Jersey to join the Nova Initio Foundation, a 501(c)3, grass-roots organization based in Morristown, New Jersey, and dedicated to raising awareness of local arts and creative talent across communities in the Garden State, and to supporting its emerging artists.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is an unpaid, all-volunteer organization
Candidates should be adept at and interested in social media networking via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.
- Willing and able to:
- Volunteer a limited number of hours per month to maintain and update internet accounts, disseminate
information on recent achievements, membership recruitment, current and upcoming Foundation
2. Assist the Nova Initio Foundation in preparing for and hosting live, fundraising events.
- Currently planning our next fundraiser: Oktoberfest, Autumn of 2018
3. Attendance at monthly Executive Committee meetings is recommended but not required.
- May work remotely and collaborate with Foundation colleagues via teleconference or Webex.
- Ideal opportunity for high school students, college students, retirees, and others interested in community service.
- Interested parties, please contact:
- Dr. Donna Vining
- The Nova Initio Foundation
- 18 MacCulloch Avenue973-580-5178
- Morristown, New Jersey 07960
- EIN: 49 - 5312100
Please refrain from posting unsolicited offers for goods and services to this notice.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
18 MacCullouch RoadMorristown, NJ 07960
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Arts Administration
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 17
- One to Three Hours Per Month
- May Work Remotely