eBay Foundation in collaboration with GriffinWorx is hosting an Extreme Build-A- Business Workshop, aimed at developing innovation entrepreneurs and business builders through a highly experiential visual thinking, mentor-driven program. This kick-off event for the NYC StartUp Cup is being held April 28 and 29 at LIU in Brooklyn and we will have over 100 business builders in attendance.
As a mentor you will:
- Learn the six core entrepreneur mentoring principles
- Enhance your insights into business building and customer development
- Learn strategies for accelerating startups and new business development
- Integrate the use of visual thinking tools to accelerate better decision making
- Learn "Old School" Silicon Valley Business building methods
No previous experience is required to be a mentor and all mentors will be certified in the GriffinWorx methodology at the weekend.
Please note that the time commitments can be flexible. Your availability can be communicated with the local team when they confirm you. However, for consistency on the evaluation of the startups, they would appreciate it if you can make it to most of the event.
- Problem Solving
- Business Planning
- Product Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Saturday 8am-5pm, Sunday 9am-5pm