Share a one to one mentoring experience with a High School in DC!Happy April! Do you want to EMPOWER a DC student by supporting their skills development and encouraging their exploration of both colleges and careers?
IF SO, WE NEED YOU!
We need 100 additional men to serve as mentors for our young men, most of which will be the first in their families to finish college
Mentors must be at least 21 years old and have a 4 year degree.
FLEXIBLE MENTORING SCHEDULE:
- Meet with your mentee 2x a month
- Call/email your mentee 1x each week
- Communicate with staff 1x bi-weekly
- Support your mentee for at least 1 year
- Ongoing training
- Mentor Networking
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the mentor application at www.cpfe.org/mentors/apply .
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Four Year Degree
- Begin the Summer With A Mentee
- Inspire Others On The Month Of...
- Mentor and Gain A Long Time...
- First Generation College Graduate?
- End of May Mentoring Opportunity!
- Looking for Future Mentors!!
- Mentor D.C Students!!!!
- Welcome the Month With A Mentee
- July, Fireworks, Mentor- Mentor...
- Mentor DC Youth!
- Be The Mentor You Wish You Had!!
- Sparks Someone Life By Mentoring!
- Mentor With Capital Partners for...
- Mentor Young Queens/Kings Within...
- Mentor Through These Rainy Days!
- Help the Youth Succeed By...
- Help A Child Get Where You Are!
- Mentoring WORKS! Mentor a DC...
- Mentor. Just Do It ✓
- Gain a Mentor Before JULY!