If you love DANCE - doing it or watching it - this is the opportunity for YOU.
If you believe that DANCE is a way for girls to learn to respect, cherish, and use their bodies for something beautiful, this is the opportunity for YOU.
If you have experience putting together successful programs for youth, this is the opportunity for YOU.
Venterprises, a faith-based non-profit organization will be launching in Fall 2018 a new program - a liturgical dance company for girls.
We'd love to have you join our team to help:
- Recruit dance company Faculty and Guest Choreographers
- Finalize program elements using on-line and paper research surveys
- Plan for operations: program budget, class instruction venue(s), on site support, recital schedule and venue(s), marketing, registration processes, parent engagement
- Solicit donations to support the program with need-based scholarships for girls and dance supplies (e.g., attire, dance flags).
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Youth Services
- Contract Negotiations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Three or more hrs/ week for at least three months
- Volunteers working directly with children will need a standard background check.