Looking for Board members for non-profit charity supporting people with disabilities
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
- A board member committed to the mission, vision and values of KenCCID.
- Willing to volunteer at least four hours a month.
- Adds diversity of expertise and experience because of social, business or professional background and experiences.
- Is a conscientious steward of KenCCID’s charitable assets.
- Is informed, available, and engaged.
- Sensitive to the communities to which KenCCID belongs.
- Highly regarded and respected by others.
- Goal-setting, policymaking, and strategic planning.
- Ensure compliance with legal and financial reporting requirements, and adhering to core board roles and responsibilities as stated in the organization’s bylaws.
- Developing the strength of the board itself through recruitment, training, self-assessment, and board education.
- Outreach to community and leaders who will volunteer to collaborate in the organization’s growth.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Mon Mar 25, 2019 - Tue Mar 24, 2020
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 202PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PA 19114
- Human Resources Strategy
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- At least six hours a month
- Board development; Goal-setting, policy-making, strategic planning;