Looking for Board members for non-profit charity supporting people with disabilities
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
- A board member committed to the mission, vision and values of KenCCID.
- Willing to volunteer at least four hours a month.
- Adds diversity of expertise and experience because of social, business or professional background and experiences.
- Is a conscientious steward of KenCCID’s charitable assets.
- Is informed, available, and engaged.
- Sensitive to the communities to which KenCCID belongs.
- Highly regarded and respected by others.
- Goal-setting, policymaking, and strategic planning.
- Ensure compliance with legal and financial reporting requirements, and adhering to core board roles and responsibilities as stated in the organization’s bylaws.
- Developing the strength of the board itself through recruitment, training, self-assessment, and board education.
- Outreach to community and leaders who will volunteer to collaborate in the organization’s growth.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
9350 Ashton Road, Suite 202PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PA 19114
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Performance Management
- Employment Law
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- At least four hours a month
- Board development; Goal-setting, policy-making, strategic planning;