- A board member committed to the mission, vison and values of KenCCID.
- Willing to volunteer at least four hours a month.
- Adds diversity of expertise and experience because of social, business or professional background and experiences.
- Is a conscientious steward of KenCCID’s charitable assets.
- Is informed, available, and engaged.
- Sensitive to the communities to which KenCCID belongs.
- Highly regarded and respected by others.
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Cost Analysis
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- At least four hours a month
- Goal-setting, policy-making,strategic planning; adhering to organization rules and policies