Position Title: Mail Room volunteer
Type of Role: Administrative Support
Purpose: To create a customer first experience by providing staff mail timely and accurately.
Commitment: Six-month commitment of one 2 to 4-hour shift per week.
- Sort all Post Office mail and interoffice mail into mail cart.
- Sort courier mail into site bins.
- Deliver mail throughout St. John’s departments.
- Ability to walk and/or stand for majority of 4 hour volunteer shift.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One, four-hour shift per week.