KindredHospice provides a special type of healthcare that allows patients who are terminally ill to live out their days as fully and as comfortably as possible. Volunteers are needed to provide compassionate visits to patients who reside in their own homes (private residences or skilled nursing/assisted living facilities) in the central NJ area (Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Somerset and Union.)
Students, at least 18 years old, looking for direct patient experience will be provided with a certificate of service hours upon request. Summer opportunities are available with documentation of PPD and MMR vaccination.
Become a part of a very special team of skilled, compassionate people who dedicate their time to a truly noble cause. For more information, contact Elaine Carlsen, Manager of Volunteer Services at 732-562-8800 or Elaine.Carlsen@Gentiva.com.
- Hospice Care
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Social Work
- Elder care
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 3 hours/wk, Flexible
- Musicians Needed
- Medical/SW Students in Central NJ
- Reiki Practitioner
- Monmouth County: Friendly...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Spanish Speaking Visitor Needed
- Friendly Visitor: Patients in...
- Friendly Visitor Needed in...
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Volunteers Needed in Monmouth...
- Healthcare/SW students in Mercer...
- Weekend Friendly Visitor in...
- Lawrenceville: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed:...
- Healthcare/SW Students: Monmouth...