The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, Michigan Chapter is looking for motivated volunteers to help with our Annual TAKE STEPS WALK, to be held on Saturday, June 9th at The Southfield Civic Center Complex, Southfield, MI.
We are in need of several volunteer photographers to capture all of the following and more! You need not be a professional photographer this is a great opportunity to gain experience for novice photographers.
- Tender and touching moments between family & friends as they walk and celebrate our program.
- Sponsors meeting and greeting our participants
- Step & Repeat Banner area for team photos
- Capture fun and festiive moments throughout the entire event
- Stage presentation / honorees being recognized
- Anything that highlights and promotes our mission to cure Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis.
Benefits to you? Provide us with the photos afterwords and we'll create a special online album with YOUR name and website tagged, so people will visit your webpage or Facebook page. Free T-shirt, plus a GREAT feeling for helping our a worthy organization. Letter of thanks will include service hours for school or employer.
Volunteers are needed from 8:30 am- 12:30 pm on Saturday, June. 9, 2018
Comfortable clothing suggested - tennis shoes.
All volunteers will be provided a Take Steps T-shirt.
For more information contact Sarah at 248-737-0900 ext. 6 or via email at email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours