P.A.L.S. for Healing is a nonprofit mental health organization dedicated to providing education, art therapy, EMDR and other trauma-informed therapies to help people who have suffered trauma and/or loss to positively impact overall health. Individuals can experience trauma from direct AND indirect exposure to an event(s) that leaves them feeling helpless, terror and unsafe. Some of these experiences can include sexual assault, child abuse, having an incarcerated parent, being in the foster care system, serving in the military, responding to crisis situations, domestic violence, bullying, the death of a loved one, car accidents, being a victim of crime and natural disasters.
- Has a passion for our mission
- Has grief, trauma or loss mental health knowledge for social media updates
- Provide social media updates on Twitter, FB and IG accounts according to the social media calendar
- Can be done from home with quarterly flexible online meetings
- Act as an ambassador for the organization in the community
- Execute a media strategy that increases community awareness of the organization and furthers its mission and goals.
- Build strong relationships with key community and professional organizations, community leaders, and other nonprofits, to continue our strong brand identity that articulates our mission and goals and the value the Foundation provides to the community.
- Forge strong partnerships and collaborations with community organizations to enhance our fundraising efforts and ability to bring new programs to the community in a cost-effective manner.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Visual Arts
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- Most can be done from home about 5 hours per week