All Hands On Deck!
We need your help on Saturday, April 28 from 9 AM to 2 PM to complete the tasks we weren't able to do this past weekend due to the cold weather. This is a perfect project for large groups, friends, classmates, co-workers, family and neighbors - so grab your crew and join us!
Every volunteer will receive a 1 Day Pass to the Pool and we'll have donuts for earl birds.
- Bring: Sunscreen, water bottle, comfy closed toe shoes, clothes you don't mind getting dirty
- Registration:Check in at the volunteer registration table and we'll have the perfect task assignment for you. No matter your skill level, we will need your help in preserving the pool.
- Community Service Credits: We are a 501c3 and eligible to award you your service hours for National Honor Society or other programs requiring service hours
- Age Requirement: 12 & over
- Questions? Contact email@example.com We will try our best to answer your questions within 24 hours
The remaining tasks are:
- Painting perimeter fence #1
- Paining perimeter fence #2
- Painting perimeter fence #3
- Painting perimeter fence #4
- Painting walls
- Painting fences
- Washing outside walls
- Painting deck #1
- Painting deck #2
- Planting & decorating garden zone #1
- Planting & decorating garden zone #2
- Refreshing lawn chairs
- Painting tables
- Replacing Tiles in West Texas (Remember our pool is shaped like the great state of Texas!)
- Replacing Tiles in South Texas (Remember our pool is shaped like the great state of Texas!)
- Replacing Tiles in North Texas (Remember our pool is shaped like the great state of Texas!)
- Fishing leaves out of the pool
- Hanging up the Texas Flag
- Hanging up the United States of America Flag
- Assembling the Kid Zone area
- Hanging up signage
- Organizing the Snack Shack
- Much more!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 2 - 6 hours