The Nashua Environment and Energy Committee is currently seeking volunteers for the Nashua Solarize + Campaign. Solarize + in a multi-month campaign, which offers the Nashua community a significant community discount, for Solar PV and Energy Efficiency/Weatherization installations. This substantially accelerates clean energy adoption in the community for multiple reasons:
- A limited time offer with a significant discount on all Solar PV & Energy Efficiency/Weatherization.
- Installers have been vetted for quality and customer experience through City of Nashua RFP process; thus improving buyer's confidence.
- Community support for campaign outreach; a local volunteer team, municipal representatives, and the Nashua Mayor support the outreach efforts of the Solarize campaign.
For more information on Solarize Nashua + please see 3/30/2018 NHPR article: http://nhpr.org/post/mayor-donchess-unveils-plan-incentivize-more-solar-projects-nashua#stream/0
Currently, we are recruiting volunteers & organizations for this campaign. The expected timeline of the Solarize Campaign is from May 21st through the end of September. Possible volunteer activities include the following:
- Event Outreach: volunteer to staff a community event. You would generate interest for Solarize + and gather a contact list of interested Nashua Residents/business owners.
- Community Canvass: volunteer to canvass neighborhoods. Knock on doors, and help get the word out about Solarize +
- Electronic Communications: support social media campaigns and digital marketing of Solarize Campaign to the community.
- Community Outreach: volunteer to do outreach and collaboration with Nashua Non-profits, businesses, clubs, and organizations to gain support for outreach efforts within the community.
Should you have any interest in volunteering, or if your organization is interested in supporting outreach efforts for the Solarize Campaign, please email: SolarizeNashuaVolunteer@gmail.com
Solarize + Volunteer Lead
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Environmental Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training