Chief Operating Officer
We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a global online community of individuals and NGOs coming together to change the world.
We connect people from across the world who care about the same causes and enable them to collaborate online to develop projects with NGOs that make change happen.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world and by becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen.
To organise and oversee the effective coordination of all organisational activity, ensuring that the processes are in place to enable rapid growth.
- Evaluating company procedures according to organisational objectives and apply improvements.
- Overseeing individual user processes and organise them to enhance user satisfaction.
- Planning and overseeing NGO user processes.
- Overseeing the use of Salesforce to gather data and to effectively use the information provided to engage and mobilise our community.
- Ensuring effective internal organisational processes to facilitate working between and within teams.
- Evaluating overall organisational performance by analysing data and metrics.
- Developing plans to engage the community of individuals and NGOs.
- Relaying feedback and insights gained from data gathered.
- Proven experience in operational roles.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics.
- Outstanding ability to take on multiple tasks.
- Fluency in English.
The time commitment is at least 8 hours per week, plus any additional time you are able to offer.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
- Business Development
- Sales Marketing
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- The time commitment is at least 8 hours per week,
- Marketing Executive
- HR Manager
- Project Manager- Universities
- Social Media Manager
- PR Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Head of Finance
- Project Manager- Blog
- Salesforce Administrator
- Bid Writer
- .NET Web Developer
- Community Manager
- Data Analyst
- Java Web Developer
- HR Coordinator
- Cause Researcher
- International Ambassador