219 people are interested
Salesforce Advanced Administrator (Certified)
219 people are interested
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security.
Role brief: An advanced certified Salesforce admin is needed to set up and configure Salesforce CRM content; serve as Salesforce primary administrator; use & create custom report types, reporting snapshots, complex charting, custom summary formulas, bucketing, joined reports, and cross-filters to build reports; and handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks. Required certifications include: Salesforce Certified Administrator & Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- Manage users, data and security
- Maintain, customize and optimize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Applications
- Build advanced reports, dashboards, and workflows
- Diagnose and solve technical issues involving software applications and interface
- Work across teams to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
We would like applicants to share their trailhead account when they apply instead of us asking for it to every applicant
Please provide the URL to your trailhead profile, we are unable to evaluate applicants without trailhead profile.
- Bachelor’s required or 5+ years of professional experience to substitute the Bachelor's Degree, IT background preferred
- At least 2-3 years of Salesforce Admin experience preferred
- Intermediate level knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud is required; previous experience providing support is preferred; an advanced level knowledge is preferred
- Required Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator AMD 201 and/or Salesforce Advance Administrator ADM 211; other Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 5-10 hrs. per week
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Proficiency in all areas of Google Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important.
- Please provide your Salesforce Certification profile
and kindly share your trailhead profile, without your trailhead profile we could not schedule an interview.
When onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign unless your employer has a matching program for volunteering hours. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 17, 2021
- 5 hrs weekly