NoSchoolViolence.org seeks a take charge, high energy volunteer to make its national initiative known in Congress with the goal of creating and supporting legislation focused on reducing school violence with the use of proactive technologies, strategies and programs.
You will work closely with the senior staff at NoSchoolViolence devising congressional access strategies, creating PR content and working with the organizations marketing staff. The volunteer position will provide those chosen with the opportunity of interacting with congressmen, congresswomen and senators staff. This experience can help volunteers who want to eventually become congressional aides or staff members.
Candidates must be willing to devote five hours a week to the effort. They must also possess excellent communication and management skills as well as know basic software apps including Slack, Trello and other project/communication tools.
Please submit a current resume with your response.
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Five hours per week
- Marketing Team
- Database Team- Reducing School...
- School Contact/Education...
- Blog Writers -Subject Area Youth...
- Grant Writers and Researchers
- Corporate Sponsorship Team
- Psychology Researcher Position
- Text Extraction To Reduce ...
- Therapist Research Project
- Public Relations Team
- Congressional Lobby Volunteer...
- Online Public Records...
- Adolescent Health Researcher
- Volunteer Team
- Blog Editor