Here is an overview of the position, before all the big words and the details:
We need someone passionate, who is interested in helping us grow our social media presence. Reignite helps women gain new skills to re-enter the workforce, so the emphasis will be on finding interesting news to share about employment, careers, technology, job trends, etc., as well as our own news.
Interaction with and mentions of people and companies who interact with us is important. Bottom line: We need to be interesting and provide helpful helpful content, as well as try to get brands related to the technology or training fields to notice us and hopefully later support us.
Now for the big words:
The social media coordinator will develop and implement a social media strategy to increase brand awareness and overall reach.
They will use social media outlets to engage the public, and increase awareness about Reignite, Inc., and its mission.
Social media coordinator will:
- Identify key online channels for Reignite to establish and grow our presence
- Develop a social media strategy to support the organization’s mission and fundraising activities
- Post regular updates to Reignite’s social media outlets, including finding relevant news articles, sharing Reignite’s blog posts, etc.
- Interact with followers over all social media channels
- Adapt general Reignite messages for different outlets and audiences
- Ability to create social media graphics a plus but not required
- Experience using current social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, and keep LinkedIn company page updated)
- Strong writing and editing skills, with good attention to detail
- Ability to use online tools to engage the public, donors, and partners
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to think for yourself, and be a self starter and motivator
- Positive attitude
which can be completed in the office or at home.
Benefits and Recognition
This position provides valuable experience for Communications, Marketing, and Nonprofit Management students as well as individuals interested in expanding their social media portfolio of work.
Volunteers are highly valued members of the Reignite team and contribute to making a difference in the lives of women and families.
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Minimum 3 hours per week
- Please provide samles of previous social media accounts your have grown or managed.