Volunteer Opportunity: Breakfast & Lunch Delivery
Reports to: Education Assistant
Hours: 7:30am - 9:30am and 11am - 2pm
Youth Progress provides safe and stable homes to youth in the Juvenile Justice and Foster Care systems. We are trauma-informed, culturally responsive, and provide individualized and comprehensive supports to youth in our programs. We are dedicated to helping youth become productive members of the community.
- Pick up breakfast and lunch from nearby Cleveland High School and deliver to our Learning Center facility.
- Serve breakfast at 8am and lunch at 12pm.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen before, during, and after food service.
- Due to the times that we serve our meals, the applicant will have flexibility to leave our facility and return to perform duties as needed.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid driver's licence
- Personal vehicle strongly preferred
- Valid Oregon Food Handler's Card (Youth Progress will pay for this certification if needed)
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 6hrs per day, in separate 3 hr shifts