Help volunteer as the greeter at our Northwest YMCA! Help welcome members, guests and the general public into this friendly, family environment and help people access our services. Tasks include folding towels, restocking coffee supplies, and answering simple questions for members and guests. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Shifts can be between 1-4 hours/day, as desired. Must commit to at least 1 shift per week for at least 2 months. Must be at least 14 years old to volunteer.
Member Services Greeter Volunteer opportunities available all year long
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- minimum 2 months
- "Healthy Kids Day" Event...
- Parent's Night Out volunteer
- Henna Artist Volunteers
- Volunteer Basketball Coaches
- Change a Kid's Life Forever! -...
- Start Giving Back Today - Become...
- Member Services Greeter Volunteer
- Change a Kid's Life - Become a...
- Gym Ventures Volunteer
- Start Changing a Kid's Life...
- Kids in Motion volunteer
- Change A Kid's Life Forever -...