INSPIRING EMERGING LEADERS AS A JUDGE
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
A great opportunity to meet the next generation of young engineers!
The Robotics Education & Competition Foundation seeks to increase student interest and involvement in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) by engaging students in hands-on sustainable and affordable curriculum-based robotics engineering programs across the U.S. and internationally. Judges play an important role in our efforts to ensure that our program remains student-centered.
This year marks the 12th annual VEX Robotics World Championship. This event will host the brightest minds from elementary school, middle school, high school, and university students for a massive competition that celebrates STEM education, collaboration, hard work, and year-round dedication. We anticipate over 30,000 visitors this year with 1,600+ of the finest VEX Robotics teams represented from across the globe.
We need to fill over 500 shifts for Judges alone! These are all day shifts, multi-day volunteers are especially wonderful!
- Age limit: Adult
- Physical demands/requirements - may be standing for long periods of time, however we can accommodate special needs or assign a sitting role.
- Skills, training or knowledge: Confidentiality, Impartiality, & Engagement
- Free parking and meals are provided for all day shifts.
Please contact our VEX Worlds Volunteer Care Team at email@example.com.We hope to see you in Louisville this April!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
937 Phillips LnKentucky Exposition CenterLouisville, KY 40209
- General Education
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-12 hours depending on the date.
- Free parking provided as well as limited shuttle services throughout Louisville.