A great opportunity to meet the next generation of young engineers!
The Robotics Education & Competition Foundation seeks to increase student interest and involvement in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) by engaging students in hands-on sustainable and affordable curriculum-based robotics engineering programs across the U.S. and internationally. Judges play an important role in our efforts to ensure that our program remains student-centered.
This year marks the 11th annual VEX Robotics World Championship. This event will host the brightest minds from elementary school, middle school, high school, and university students for a massive competition that celebrates STEM education, collaboration, hard work, and year-round dedication. We anticipate over 25,000 visitors this year with 1,600 of the finest VEX Robotics teams represented from across the globe.
We need to fill over 500 shifts for Judges alone! These are all day shifts, multi-day volunteers are especially wonderful!
- Age limit: Adult
- Physical demands/requirements - may be standing for long periods of time, however we can accommodate special needs or assign a sitting role.
- Skills, training or knowledge: Confidentiality, Impartiality, & Engagement
- Free parking and meals are provided for all day shifts.
Please visit www.roboticseducation.org/VEXWorldsVolunteers to learn more, view volunteer role descriptions, and register in our online scheduling system. If you still have questions, please contact our VEX Worlds Volunteer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.We hope to see you in Louisville this April!
- General Education
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6-12 hours depending on the date.
- Volunteers must provide own transportation. Free parking provided.