Venice Family Clinic’s Art Walk & Auctionsis the clinic’s biggest annual fundraiser of the year! Raising more than $800k, this event required the help of over 400 volunteers and we would love to have your help. The 2018 Venice Art Walk is set for Sunday, May 20th, but volunteers are need in the days leading up to and after as well.
Duties for Street Canvassing Volunteers
Volunteers will assist by acting as a street canvassing team to help promote our biggest fundraiser of the year: Venice Family Clinic's Art Walk & Auctions! Other duties may include putting together our studio maps and other event supplies. Ideally, we would like groups two have access to one to two cars so that the group can be split up to help canvass a larger area.
We are looking for groups (with their own car and driver) to assist on the following dates / times:
- Friday, April 13th (10am-1pm, 2pm-5pm)
- Friday, April 20th (10am-1pm, 2pm-5pm)
- Friday, April 27th (10am-1pm, 2pm-5pm)
- Friday, May 4th (10am-1pm, 2pm-5pm)
- Friday, May 11th (10am-1pm, 2pm-5pm)
- Friday, May 18th (10am-1pm, 2pm-5pm)
* Volunteer Needs will begin to fill up. Please check this spreadsheet for real-time updates in terms of available shifts: https://bit.ly/2HgH1fR
Please come dressed in comfortable clothes as you may be doing some lifting and walking, but remain presentable as you will be representing Venice Family Clinic to the public and may encounter some of our major donors. Close toed shoes required.
Please park on the 2nd or 3rd floor of the Helping Group structure. Street parking is also available. Our building and parking is actually on Inglewood Blvd., not Washington. Here’s a Google street view for reference: https://bit.ly/2H5jscf
Find your way to Suite 304, located on the 3rd floor of the building. Check-in at the front desk, and let them know that it’s your first volunteer shift with the Special Events & Fundraising department. You will be reporting to Tiffany Tse, Special Events Manager ( TTse@mednet.ucla.edu).
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Fundraising Volunteers and...
- Be a FUNdraiser: Individual and...
- Volunteer Psychiatrists Needed...
- Yoga Instructor Needed For...
- Street Canvassing - Group...
- Volunteer Podiatrists Needed for...
- Event Photographer: Various...
- Venice Family Clinic's Art Walk...
- Volunteer Management Intern for...
- Training Assistant for Talent...
- Special Events, Arts, and...
- Ophthalmologists and...
- Donor Relations