We are looking for Sports Coaches to help us in carrying out training for children and youth in a variety of track & field sports. A sports coach volunteer can as a full-team coach or as an assistant alongside a local coach in a particular sports venture.
Beacon of Hope Uganda projects are diverse and flexible and can accommodate both sports lovers as volunteers or professionals in various sectors.
Sports Projects include Football, Rugby, Cricket, Badminton, Baseball, Hockey, Swimming and athletics.
This projects looks at developing and nurturing of talent and personal development of children and youth from disadvantaged communities in Uganda.
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS & BENEFITS:
- Immerse yourself in this rural community
- Promote sustainable community livelihoods
- Improve the living standards of local people
- Make friends for life
- Full culture immersion
- Certificate of Appreciation & Contribution
- Two days free safari or sightseeing tour
- Improve sports technique, teamwork & leadership for local kids & youths
- Help local sportsmen/women build their speed, stamina and agility.
Beacon of Hope Uganda is a community based humanitarian service and rural development organization founded in 2006 with a vision to help those least able to help themselves.
To help achieve this vision, we are focused on a range of programs in Uganda, including: education, micro-finance and small business support, job skills / leadership development and training, health, environment and more.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- You should be able to offer at least 2 weeks