Medical Students Needed for Hospice Great Patient Experience
12 people are interested
Heartland Hospice serving Santa Clara, Alameda, San Mateo and San Francisco Counties.
We believe our mission is to enrich lives. That begins with every life we encounter: Our employees, our patients, and those who love and care for them, the communities in which we operate, our stakeholders and those who are yet to become our customers.
Are you a Medical Student looking for Patient Care Experience? Heartland Hospice may just be what you are looking for. Volunteers play an important role in the care of our patients.
- Provide relief for family
- Run errands for family
- Read, play cards or games with the patient
- Play instrumental music
- Pray with the family or patient
- Provide companionship
- And so much more
Benefits of volunteering:
- Flexible schedules - You are able to pick your own schedule and volunteer for as little or as often as you would like
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people
- Make a difference
- Rewarding - Gives more than it takes
- Healthy for you - Long-term volunteers have longer lives, less disease and better overall health
If you are interested in volunteering please call or email Teri Brown.
We'll work with your schedule.
2005 De La Cruz Blvd. Suite # 271Santa Clara, CA 95050
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer as little or as much as you like