We are a busy medical company that has multiple projects going on. Sometimes the projects are geared toward our medical company and sometimes they are not in the medical wheel house.
The position would entail a lot of innovative thinking, creativity, variety, and flexibility. This intern would perform administrative tasks in our corporate office in Westminster, CA.
Responsibilities also Include:
collecting information to go further on a project,
creating web sites,
social media postings
Auditing of files
Processing all licenses
Updating medical software tracking through DSL and Hospice MD
Preparing paper work
Screening incoming candidates for employment
Creating audit sheets
Conduction research on various projects
Microsoft Office applications
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Administrative Intern
- Supportive Care Services...
- Volunteers needed to provide Pet...
- Veteran Volunteers Needed
- Bi-Lingual, English/ Vietnamese...
- Spanish Speaking Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer----- Patient...
- VETERAN TO VETERAN HOSPICE...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteers
- Are You Comfortable In The Office?
- Memory Bear Seamstress
- Graphic Designers Needed!
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers...
- Hospice Social Worker Volunteer-...
- Play An Instrument? Change...