Help Kinship plan a monthly events to offer to participants in the Kinship program. We would love to have someone be very creative and have some new ideas of activities that kids from 5-18 might enjoy along with the adults accompanying them. We would like to offer a variety of activities so lots of fun in planning as well as implementing. We need organized persons with great creative skills to help our small staff to make these events special for the participants.
Our events are nearly monthly so typically you would have a couple of meetings to discuss, plan, delegate and the rest is putting those ideas into action. We need people of all talents. .
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Spanish translator
- Spanish translator in Anoka County
- Spanish speaking translator
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- teachers for lifeskills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- mentor a child
- Santa weekday elves
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends