Strong-Fit-Seniors: RSVP is helping reduce the risk of osteoporosis in seniors 55 years+.
Are you a certified fitness trainer? We need a Certified Fitness Instructor willing to volunteer 4 hours, twice a year to train RSVP Polk volunteer Bone Builders class leaders. We have volunteers waiting for you to get them started on the journey to better health!
Bone Builders is a low impact chair exercise class for individuals 55 years of age and older developed by Tufts Medical University to build bone density and help combat the effects of osteoporosis. Curriculum provided.
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours, twice per year
- Must be Certified Fitness Instructor
- Bone Builder Exercise Class...
- Read to Kindergartners - Crystal...
- Volunteer Fitness Instructor
- RSVP Tale Teller
- Strong Fit Seniors
- Read to Kindergartners - Gibbons...
- Deliver a meal and a smile to a...
- Groceries for Seniors
- RSVP Bone Builder Instructor of...
- Bi-Lingual Bone Builder Exercise...
- Be A Bone Builder Group Leader