Anyone interested in volunteering to work one or both fests can email Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org to get signed up!
Country Fest is Wednesday, June 20 through Saturday, June 23
Rock Fest is Wednesday, July 11 through Saturday, July 14
- EVERYONEis welcome to work!!!!!!
- Volunteers must be 18 or older to volunteer to serve beer or mix drinks.
- EVERYONE who volunteers gets in to the fest grounds FREE.
- Those who work a day shift get to stay for the evening concerts FREE.
- Those who work a night shift get to come another day for FREE.
- Those who work any shift get to park for FREE.
- EVERYONE who volunteers for both entire festivals gets to camp for FREE.
- Those working two or more days but not the entire festival or working only one festival can get reduced price camping.
SIGNING UP FOR SHIFTS...
All locations to work, except ticket booths, handle no money! Beer, mix drinks, pizza, soda, etc. are all purchased with a paper ticket or the ipads.
Locations & Tasks
Pizza Tents: Those working in pizza tents will sell, cook, and serve pizza and soda. Volunteers may bring a chair to sit when it is not busy.
Ticket Booths: Those working in ticket booths will sell drink/food tickets in exchange for cash or credit. Training is provided for specifics like operating the credit card machine. Volunteers are responsible for the exchange and balance of money in their cash drawer. Ticket booths have air conditioning and is a job that allows for sitting.
Beer Tents: Those working the beer tents will give a can of beer for each ticket given. They will be reaching in a large bulk tank with chilled water. They will also assist in keeping the bulk tank stocked with cans of beer from refrigerated trailer. While breaks are provided, this job is primarily standing.
Liquor Tents: Those working the liquor bars will mix simple drinks for each ticket given using bottles with stoppers and fountain soda. No prior bartending experience is required. Specific training will be provided. Customers generally order what is mixed not complicated - example: Jack & Coke/Pepsi or Captain & diet or Vodka & cranberry. While breaks are provided, this job is primarily standing.
Shift Times may vary slightly but in general are....
- Day shifts - 11:00am to 7:00pm - nearly all filled
- Night shifts - 6:00pm to 2:00am
- Mid shifts - 4:00pm to 12:00am - nearly all filledHow to sign up
- Email email@example.com to request a shift, location, etc. Spots will be filled on first come, first served basis. We will try to fill requests but cannot guarantee.
- Food & Beverage Services
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 8 hour shifts
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up