Community Outreach Manager
We are looking for a Director of Community Outreach Volunteer to:
- Help expand presence of Wells Bring Hope in the community through engagement with our volunteer's religious communities, schools, clubs, and other communities.
- Coordinate our Water Circle Program.
- Coordinate our Education Outreach Program.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable reaching out to fundraisers to offer assistance with their efforts
- Experience functioning in a supervisory capacity
- A team player to work closely with the President and Director of Operations as well as volunteers in Community Outreach, Water Circle Program, and Education
- Develop and manage our Community Outreach Program
- Maintain contact with social fundraisers and offer fundraising tips and inspiration on a regular basis
- Provide the necessary tools to volunteers who want to connect WBH to their communities
- Maintain regular (ideally, monthly) contact with persons who are doing community outreach
- Maintain communication with leaders of school Water Circles and clubs
- Follow up on all outreach opportunities that come into the organization from outside sources and review these opportunities with the Director of Operations
- Manage all non-academic outreach activities
- Connect with new volunteers who express an interest in doing outreach in their own communities
- Create quarterly status report about accomplishments and goals of the team
- Create/review job descriptions for any team members
- Review/revise own job description annually.
We are an all-volunteer organization, with just one paid employee, and we look upon our volunteers as essential team members who all work together to save lives with safe water in West Africa.
Your volunteering is more than just a drop in the bucket. It transforms lives for generations to come. And volunteering usually has a wonderfully positive affect on the volunteer, by helping develop your leadership and communication skills.
For more information about our organization, please go to http://wellsbringhope.org and also visit us on Facebook
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you! Please email your resume to email@example.com.
- Program Management
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-3 hours a week