Team Manager, Community Outreach - Wells Bring Hope
4 people are interested
Community Outreach Manager
We are looking for a Team Manager of Community Outreach to:
- Help expand presence of Wells Bring Hope in the community through engagement with our volunteers' religious communities, schools, clubs, and other communities.
- Coordinate and build our Water Circle Program.
- Coordinate and build our Education Outreach Program.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable reaching out to our fundraisers to offer assistance with their efforts
- Experience functioning in a supervisory capacity
- A team player to work closely with the President and Director of Operations as well as Xommunity Outreach volunteers
- Develop and manage our Community Outreach Program
- Maintain regular contact (ideally, monthly) with our community outreach volunteers and offer fundraising tips and inspiration on a regular basis
- Provide the necessary tools to volunteers who want to connect WBH to their communities
- Maintain communication with leaders of school Water Circles and clubs
- Follow up on any outreach opportunities that come into the organization from outside sources and review these opportunities with the Director of Operations
- Connect with new volunteers who express an interest in doing outreach in their own communities
- Create quarterly status report about accomplishments and goals of the team
Who are we? Wells Bring Hope drills wells to bring safe water to rural villages in Niger, West Africa, the poorest country in the world. We are committed to saving lives with safe water and providing sustainable solutions to transform lives. The burden of fetching water falls upon women, preventing the young girls from attending school and women from working productively for their families. Not only do we drill wells, but we also provide micro-finance training for women after their time is freed up from the endless walking to get water for their families.
We are an all-volunteer organization, with just one paid employee, and we look upon our volunteers as essential team members who all work together to save lives with safe water in West Africa.
Your volunteering is more than just a drop in the bucket. It transforms lives for generations to come. And volunteering usually has a wonderfully positive affect on the volunteer, by helping develop your leadership and communication skills.
For more information about our organization, please go to http://wellsbringhope.org and also visit us on Facebook
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Program Management
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- 5-8 hours a month